Semerkova Lubov Nikolaevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, head of sub-department of marketing, commerce and services, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Egorova Ekaterina Sergeevna, Senior lecturer, sub-department of philosophy and social communication, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Formation of an effective local business environment, creation of a social and productive infrastructure, improving the competitiveness of the territo-ries are associated with the cluster approach, actively developing in Russia in recent years. However, in order to improve the effectiveness of the cluster it is necessary to develop customer-oriented enterprises and to create inter-institutional cooperation, which is possible through creation of a common marketing information space of the cluster. The aim of this work is to identify the level of marketing development at re-gional companies, as well as their information and technical capabilities to create an integrated marketing information system of the cluster.
Materials and methods. To achieve this objective, the authors analyzed materials on problems of inter-organizational cooperation of cluster enterprise and information marketing systems. The researchers used the results of surveys, carried out among enterprises of Penza region, members of the existing clusters.
Results. The analysis of the research results has revealed communication and technical barriers, interfereing with creation of a common information space at exis-ting clusters enterprises of Penza region, as well as ways to overcome such barriers through the use of collective resources and modern technologies.
Conclusions. In order to increase customer focus and efficiency of industrial clusters it is necessary to create a single information space of marketing. Overco-ming the existing barriers is possible through the use of marketing communications between cluster companies based on modern information and telecommunication technologies.
1. Pilotnye innovatsionnye territorial'nye klastery v Rossiyskoy Federatsii: napravleniya realizatsii programm razvitiya [Pilot innovation territorial clusters in the Russian Fede-ration: areas of development programs realization]. Eds. L. M. Gokhberg, A. E. Shad-rin; National research university “Higher School of Economics”. Moscow: NIU VShE, 2015, 92 p.
2. Sistema menedzhmenta dlya upravlyayushchikh kompaniy innovatsionnykh territori-al'nykh klasterov Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Analiticheskiy otchet. NIU VShE i Fond TsSR «Severo–Zapad» [Management system for managing companies of innovation territorial clusters of the Russian Federation. An analytical report. Higher school of economics and “Noth-West” foundation]. 2014, 250 p. Available at http://cluster.hse.ru/ doc/management_companies_clusters.pdf (accessed Febr. 20, 2016).
3. Golovanova S. V., Avdasheva S. B., Kadochnikov S. M. Rossiyskiy zhurnal menedzh-menta [Russian journal of management]. 2010, no. 1 (8), pp. 41–66.
4. Egorova E. S. Upravlenie ekonomicheskimi sistemami. Marketing [Management of economic systems. Marketing]. 2014, no. 11 (71), pp. 1–16.
5. Burtseva T. A. Marketing. 2005, no. 6 (85), pp. 22–34.
6. Mal'tseva Yu. A., Renger D. I. Upravlenie otnosheniyami s potrebitelyami s pomoshch'yu integrirovannykh sistem marketingovoy informatsii [Customer relations management using integrated systems of marketing information]. Available at: http://sibac.info/index.php/2009-07-01-10-21-16/2356-2012-04-27-11-19-03 (accessed Dec. 2, 2015).
7. Mkhitaryan S. V. Marketingovaya informatsionnaya sistema [Marketing information system]. Moscow: Eksmo, 2009, 336 p.
8. Sheresheva M. Yu. Rossiyskiy zhurnal menedzhmenta [Russian journal of manage-ment]. 2006, no. 24 (1), pp. 55–94.
9. Eom S. B. Interorganizational Systems in the Internet Age. IDEA Group Publishing: Hershey et al., 2005.
10. Marshall Kimball P. Marketing Information Systems. Boyd&Franser, 1996, p. 3.
11. Nedeva V. I. Trakia Journal of Sciences. 2004, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 17–21.